Ready To Go Platters
The grazing platter menu offers a variety of food choices, all plated and ready to eat. The platters do not require heating or any further preparation and so are ideal for events where there are limited kitchen facilities or for those on a smaller budget. Dolores Divine will present your food in sturdy cardboard trays. Plates and cutlery can be supplied at an extra cost ($2.50pp).
Foods included in the Grazing boxes will depend each week on the Dolores Divine menu, and what’s fresh and in season, but here is an idea of what you can expect:
Meat & Cheese Grazing Platter
$120 - Serves 10 - 15
- A selection of SKARA, Nino's & Barossa Fine Foods smallgoods.
- Olives & marinated antipasto vegetables.
- Dips, crackers & crusty bread.
- Zucchini slice bites (GF) or Quiche of the day.
- Pakhoras (vegetable, besan fritters) V/Veg
- Sticky chicken wings (GF) OR
- Meatballs with dipping sauce.
- 3 Cheeses (Usually hard, soft and blue - or just ask us for your favourites).
- Dried fruit & nuts.
Cheese Board Grazing Platters
$85.00 - Serves 10 - 15
- A selection of 4 Australian & imported cheeses, usually including a tasty cheddar, soft brie or camembert, a gruyere or swiss style & a light blue, chilli or smoked cheese.
- Dried & fresh fruit.
Fresh Fruit Platter
$75.00 - Serves 10 - 20
Dips & Dippers Grazing Platter
$65.00 - Serves 10 - 15
- 3 Home-made veggie dips (eg Hummus, Beetroot, Pumpkin).
- Assorted veggie sticks (carrot, celery, radish, cucumber, capsicum).
- Gluten-free rice crackers.
- Lavosh or other dipping crackers.